Child Support Services

Applications for child support assistance are now being taken online. Click here to apply:

For printable applications:

English version: click  here.
Spanish version: click here.

or call 919-693-1511 for an application to be mailed to you. The NC Call Center is also available for case updates, payment history and any other questions at 1-800-992-9457.

Child Support Services, located at 122 Williamsboro Street in Oxford, is also available to anyone who wants or needs help in collecting child support through a network of state and locally run offices.

  • Individuals who receive services through Economic Services (IV-A) or Foster Care (IV-E) programs are automatically referred for Child Support Services free of charge.
  • Custodial parents in Non-Economic Services cases can inquire about Child Support Services by contacting the Granville County Child Support office.
  • Custodial parents are responsible for paying up to a $25 non-refundable application fee.

The Child Support Services program is not authorized to help with custody, visitation or property settlements.

How to apply:

Click here to learn more about application processfaqs-icon

or contact

Granville County Child Support
122 Williamsboro Street
PO Box 966
Oxford NC 27565

Once the application fee, the signed application and the supplemental data sheet are received, your child support case will be opened and appropriate services will begin.

To determine your application fee amount, call Granville County Child Support at (919) 693-1511.






For more information, please visit the DHHS website.

Back To Top