Business Permits

If your business is expanding or relocating, or if you are interested in starting a new business, contact the Granville County Office of Economic Development at (919)-693-5911.

If you need a building or zoning permit, call Development Services at (919) 603-1326.

The Who to Contact Brochure will give you more information about obtaining zoning and septic tank improvement permits in Granville County.

You may also need to check on the types of business permits needed for the municipality where your business will be located:

Click here for information about obtaining permits in Oxford, NC.

Click here for planning and zoning information for Butner, NC.

Click here for information about obtaining building permits in Creedmoor, NC. The City of Creedmoor is working with Granville County to issue municipal building permits.

Back To Top