Adult Protective Services (APS)

DSS Home> Adult Services

reading-in-the-parkAdult Protective Services (APS) – This service is for the protection of disabled adults from neglect, abuse and exploitation when there is no other willing, able and responsible adult.




To make an APS report:

Call or Visit
Granville County Department of Social Services
410 West Spring Street
Oxford, NC 27565
(919) 693-1511
and ask for
 Adult Protective Services

At minimum, you will be asked to provide the following:centenarian

  • name of the disabled adult
  • address
  • nature of the adult’s disability
  • information on alleged abuse, neglect, or exploitation
Back To Top