Thinking of expanding, relocating, or starting a new business?
Granville County is an ideal location for businesses of all sizes with a business-friendly environment that includes:
- easy access to Interstate-85;
- 30-minutes from Research Triangle Park;
- a skilled work force;
- affordable housing;
- a sustainable and low-cost operational environment;
- certified industrial sites;
- economic incentives; and
- a short drive to nationally-ranked universities and leading community colleges.
Business can also join the Granville County Chamber of Commerce located in Oxford.
Contact the Granville County Economic Development at (919) 693-5911 to learn more about zoning, to complete the permit process, or search for buildings and sites.