Thinking of expanding, relocating, or starting a new business?
Granville County is an ideal location for businesses of all sizes with a business-friendly environment that includes:
- easy access to Interstate-85;
- 30-minutes from Research Triangle Park;
- a skilled work force;
- affordable housing;
- a sustainable and low-cost operational environment;
- certified industrial sites;
- economic incentives; and
- a short drive to nationally-ranked universities and leading community colleges.
Business can also join the Granville County Chamber of Commerce, which has locations in Oxford and Creedmoor.
Questions? Contact the Granville County Economic Development office at (919) 693-5911 to learn more about zoning, to complete the permit process, or search for buildings and sites.