Litter Sign Sponsor Program

Want to PITCH IN to help combat litter in Granville County? You can sponsor a road sign through Granville County Government.

For $90 per sign (cost of signs and installation) and a two sign minimum (one to face each direction), you can sponsor a portion of a road. This is NOT an adopt-a-highway program and there is no commitment to pick up litter.  The purpose of the program is to spread the word and show support in combatting litter in our community.  Adding the name of a family, organization, or business is optional.

If you notice a sign vandalized, damaged, or missing, please contact Granville County Addressing. If you witness vandalism or theft and wish to remain anonymous, please call Crimes Stoppers at (919) 693-3100. If the act of vandalism or theft is in progress, please call 911. These signs are county property and vandalism or theft of county property is a crime.

For more information about the sponsorship program, email the Addressing Coordinator at or call (919) 692-1278.


Examples of sponsored signs:


Back To Top