The Granville County Veterans Affairs Committee advises the Granville County Veterans Service Officer on issues concerning Veterans and their families, and makes recommendations to the County Manager and the Board of Commissioners on how the County can better serve our Veterans.
Each member is appointed to a two-year term. The Committee consists of:
* one representative from each Commissioners’ district;
* one representative from each major local
* one female representative;
* one representative who is a spouse of a veteran;
* and one at-large position.
To learn more about the Veterans Affairs Committee, please click here.