Report a Lost or Found Animal

Granville County Animal Management is often contacted in response to reports of lost and/or found pets across the county. These reports should be made through the Granville County Animal Shelter.

To contact the Shelter, please call (919) 693-6749, send an email to, or complete a Contact Form.











Back To Top