NCDMV Vehicle Registration

Vehicle registration renewals may be paid at any NC Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) office. 

Refunds may be requested when the taxpayer no longer has ownership of the vehicle due to its sale, trade-in, salvage, etc.  The vehicle tag must be turned into an NC DMV office and the ownership status change reported in person, mail, or phone to the Granville County Tax Office. Vehicle registration refunds are issued only when the taxpayer does not have any delinquent taxes

NC DMV information is not public record; therefore, utilizing email for the purpose of requesting a refund is at the sole discretion of the taxpayer as all email correspondence to offices of Granville County Government become matters of public record.

For more information, visit the NC DMV Vehicle Registration Renewal website.


Back To Top