When issued, Requests for Proposals (RFP) and Requests for Quotes (RFQ) are posted below.
Granville County Convention and Expo Center Audio-Visual Refresh
Granville County Government is issuing this Request for Proposals (RFP) to design and implement Granville County’s next-generation Expo Center & Board Room Audio/Visual technology. This project will be referred to as the Expo Center A/V Refresh.
Granville County is seeking to fully upgrade and replace all existing audio/visual equipment, connections, and cabling at the Expo Center as a turn-key project. Including training of select Granville County Staff and technical support for 1-year after project completion. Vendors are sought to achieve the following goals and objectives.
Auditorium/Board Room & Meeting Room
- Upgrade the audio mixer with a digital variant, allowing for one-button presets for various meetings/events. Ability to control mixer remotely utilizing iPad/tablet over a wireless connection (Wifi/Bluetooth).
- Upgrade speakers and optimize speaker configuration for space.
- Upgrade video (projectors, TVs, etc.) to support HD Standards. Optimized for both text and video content.
- Secure A/V Rack out-of-view from the gallery and inaccessible to the public.
- Capability to support recording and or live streaming meetings & events held in the auditorium to the public and other spaces within the Expo Center. Including online streaming capabilities with support of multiple camera angles to give clear view of board members around the U-shaped governing board desk; camera view of the podium in the gallery, speaker and microphone location configuration to optimize audio for recordings/streaming.
Governing Body Desk
- Upgrade 10 viewing monitors with HD Standard (HDMI). Requirement to stay below the top of the desk to not obstruct the view of the gallery.
- Add additional video inputs at various locations around the desk.
Back Meeting Room
- Install a Large TV that supports HD standards. Ability to cast wirelessly from laptop/tablet to TV as well as wired HDMI connection.
Projected RFP Schedule
- April 11, 2023 – Request for Proposals
- April 24, 2023 – Questions from Vendors Due
- April 28, 2023 – Answers to Vendor Questions
- May 7, 2023 – RFP Submission Deadline
- May 15, 2023 – Vendor Selection
Granville County is expecting project installation to begin in early June and have a completion date of July 15, 2023.
Responses to the Request for Proposal must be received by 5:00 PM on the deadline date (May 7, 2023). Proposals should be mailed in a sealed envelope clearly marked “Request for Proposals – Granville County Expo Center A/V Refresh RFP”. Responses should be submitted to:
Atn: Chris Brame, IT Director
104 Belle Street
Oxford, NC 27565
The County reserves the right to reject any and all submittals or to waive any minor irregularities in the process. The County also reserves the right to seek new proposals when it is in the best interest of the County.