Veterans Services



What services are offered for Veterans?
The Department of Veteran Affairs offers Health Care, Compensation for service connected injuries, Pension, Education, and Burial and Memorial services. There are a myriad of other services. Make an appointment today to see me and we can explore these together.

What should I bring to my appointment?
You should bring a copy of your discharge papers (DD Form 214), a picture identification, and if your are service connected, a copy of your most recent award letter.

How do I get a copy of my DD Form 214?
You may go online and complete a Standard Form 180 or you may set an appointment and I can complete the form for you.



Back To Top