Thornton Library is our main library and features the bulk of our print collection, including a large children’s collection and an extensive collection of magazines and newspapers. We also offer:
- movies in DVD and VHS format as well as audiobooks and music CDs.
- the newly renovated building contains two meeting rooms that are available for public use.
- public access computers are also available for internet research and word processing.
- the North Carolina Room contains our local history and genealogy collection.
- wireless Internet access is available at all of our branches.