Granville County Senior Services contracts with KARTS (Kerr Area Rural Transit System) to provide transportation for Granville County’s 60+ population.

Transportation is provided for the following purposes:

  Medical (Oxford, Henderson, Durham, Raleigh, and Chapel Hill)
  Daily (Senior Center Involvement)

Click the links below to visit KARTS’ website for additional information:
  KARTS Website

Please call the Granville County Senior Center at (919) 693-1930 for more information on medical transportation or transportation to one of Granville County Senior Center.


Return to Granville County Senior Services Homepage.

Back To Top