The Granville Athletic Park is proud to offer an existing 9-hole disc golf course with an additional nine holes currently under construction and projected to be completed by late 2022.
The disc golf course at the Granville Athletic Park offers a memorable playing experience in an area rich in Granville County history. The course is aptly named “The Incinerator” since the site where the park was eventually built had originally been selected in 1990 by the State of North Carolina as a proposed location to build a private toxic waste incinerator. Learn more about the Granville Athletic Park History here.
Sponsorships and donations help fund the initial course investment as well as ongoing maintenance. In addition, with the expansion of the course now well underway, the County is working with the course designer to establish branded materials including course markers and signage.
Sponsoring a hole sign is a great way to reach the disc golf community and many out-of-town park visitors. For a limited time, hole sign sponsorships are available for businesses and other organizations who want to get their name in front of thousands of annual visitors to the park.
Download and submit a Disc Golf Course Hole Sponsorship Form today! A convenient online payment option is available by clicking the “PAY ONLINE” button on this page. Note: If you choose to submit payment online, simply follow the directions on the form to complete and submit it along with your company information and logo to ensure proper credit of your sponsorship.
Once the final nine holes are complete, a full-color map of The Incinerator course will be made available on this site. Plans are also underway to install a large sign on the course at the entrance to hole #1.
Disc Golf Course Sponsorship Terms and Conditions
The following sponsorship terms and conditions are outlined on the Disc Golf Course Hole Sponsorship Form along with all submission details.
- Sponsorships are $200 each and are payable in advance of sign ordering.
- Each sponsorship includes company name and logo displayed on an 8½ x 12” placard at one disc golf hole for a two-year term.
- Hole preference is available on a first-come/first-served basis and specific selections are not guaranteed.
- Sponsorships are guaranteed for a maximum of two years. After the initial two years, continued sponsorship is dependent on the life cycle of each sign.
- Weather degradation, vandalism, or other damage necessitating replacement after the initial two-year term will require a new sponsorship.
- Timing for sign installation is solely at the discretion of park staff and significantly dependent on sign fabrication and delivery.
For questions or additional information, contact us.