The JCPC will consider proposals for the following needed programs:
- Community service/Restitution
- Parent skill-building
- Family Counseling (wrap around system)
- Educational/skill-building groups (involving parent and child)
- Teen Court
- Trauma services
- Diversion services for undisciplined youth
- Substance abuse treatment/education
- Conflict resolution/anger management
- Sex offender treatment/assessment
- Interpersonal skills-building groups with an experiential component
- Gang intervention/prevention services
Click here to view the JCPC RFP file.
For questions, please contact Eddie Crews, Division of Adult Correction and Juvenile Justice Area Consultant, at 919-214-2348 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.