Animal Management


Report a Lost Pet

One of the first places you should check if your pet goes missing is with the Granville County Animal Shelter. It’s possible that a citizen has found your pet and reported it to the shelter, or has even turned your pet into the shelter. The shelter does not have unlimited space, so it is of the utmost importance that you contact the animal shelter immediately in case your pet has found his/her way to us. You may contact Animal Management by calling 919-693-6749. You can also send an email to We also recommend completing the Lost Pet Notification Form below:

Please click here to return to Animal Management home page.


Lost Pet Notification Form

Back To Top