Friendly towns, abundant recreational opportunities, and a wide variety of housing options make Granville County a great place to live. We’ve assembled useful tools for residents, including online payment options, event calendars, trash and recycling schedules, and emergency and safety information.
Discover a variety of activities, groups, and organizations to fit your interests and hobbies. Granville is home to residents of all ages, from young singles and growing families to active retirees.
Our residents enjoy:
- Access to five lakes, including Falls Lake, Kerr Lake, Lake Rogers, Lake Holt, and Lake Devin
- Youth athletics, including 6 sports programs through the town of Oxford Parks and Recreation Department and 7 athletic programs through the South Granville Athletic Association
- Athletics for adults and fitness programs for seniors
- More than 30 community and civic groups allow for service and fellowship
- Easy access to more than 45 primary care and specialty physicians who are affiliated with Granville Health System