Granville County is an ideal location for businesses of all sizes. Whether you’re relocating, starting a new business, or expanding an existing enterprise, we have the resources you need. Learn more about zoning, complete the permit process, or search for buildings and sites.
The advantages of easy access to the Eastern seaboard, economic incentives, ready land, and skilled workers make Granville County an ideal location for business. Our business-friendly environment includes:
- easy access to Interstate-85
- 30-minutes from Research Triangle Park
- affordable housing
- a sustainable and low-cost operational environment
- certified industrial sites
- a short drive to nationally-ranked universities and excellent community colleges
Business can also join the Granville County Chamber of Commerce, which has locations in Oxford and Creedmoor.
If your business is expanding or relocating, or if you are interested in starting a new business, contact the Granville County Office of Economic Development at (919)-693-5911.